Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MA01 - Nothing But Shoes

We are proud to announce the very first release from Majic Audio, Nothing But Shoes live at the Eagles Club in Green Bay, WI on the first day of 2010. Nothing But Shoes is a female fronted pop-punk trio from Green Bay, WI that sound something along the lines of early Paramore. Not really my thing, but I like to keep genres open, and they are such nice people. Nothing But Shoes was the first act of an 8 band New Year's celebration that night and if I remember correctly, this is one of their first shows. I apologize for the atrocious lighting, but the lights had to go off. Also, sorry if the camera is shaky at times, I only had a post to use for stability and later a PA amp. I will be releasing audio from this performance, along with liner notes as MA03 in a few weeks.

Track listing:
1. No Chance (partial)
2. One Way
3. Rapunzel
4. Guilty
5. Blame Game
6. Walker

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment